appleseed

Friday, October 14, 2005

Joe's song

Well it seems I'm being rewarded for getting to almost 1/2 way through our pregnancy, and have been off and on really sick this week, in fact on my way to work this morning and I had to come home and change...
here's where Joe's song comes in, he's made a little song that he sings to me called "the joys of being pregnant" Ok, thats the only line, and he sings it over and over, but has a wonderful dance that he does with it to make me laugh, and it makes me feel better every time, also thinking of Jack swimming around inside oblivious to the side effects i'm having, makes it all worthwhile. I can't wait to see how much more he's grown at our ultrasound next week. I'm fascinated with his tiny foot that I saw last time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home