appleseed

Saturday, December 03, 2005

3 month 2 weeks and 3 days to go!


Well as of today we have 3 months, 2 weeks and 3 days to go until we are introduced to our son. I think as each day passes I'm getting more and more excited about the birth and i'm also more and more scared about baby Jack being born. I think i'm more scared about how we are going to deal with all of life's "Little" problems that kids deal with everyday. I know when they are little a parent can shelter them from all of the "Bad" things , but when they get older it gets harder and harder to do. I think we have learned alot about parenting from friends and family who have children, we will take a little bit of knowledge from each of them to raise our Jack the best way we can. M2B is starting to feel Jack alot more in her tummy, I can't wait till I can feel him also.

P2B

P.S. Above is a picture of Karen(M2B) taken this cold and snowy morning(December the 3rd/2005)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home