appleseed

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Emotional Times



Well I guess I should get off my duff here and post something(Seems like ages since I have)
It was a really emotional week for me, and for M2B also. We have hit the 7 month mark and I have talked to a few other people and read on the internet that the baby won't be as active as he has been for the last month or so and before I read this I was letting my imagination get the best of me and thinking that something was wrong. Most people know about our 2 Miscarriage's and I guess I still am really worried that something bad might happen to my little Jack. As Karen has said many times that during this pregnancy we just have to live everyday one day at a time and enjoy everyday with our little unborn miricle:)
This thursday we start our pre-natel classes at the hospital, I hope we come away from them with alot of knowledge about what we will be experiencing.
I painted Jack's room yesterday and hung new blinds today, now it's ready for a crib and change table and oh yeah of course THE BABY!P2B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home