appleseed

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Our first class


Karen(M2B) and I (P2B) Started our prenatal classes this past thursday night. We were with another couple that we are friends with(Amy & Jhon) so that was nice. I think we'll get alot out of them, I think I really just want to know what we are in store for, and I think K wants to get as much info on breast feeding as she can. They gave us a big bag of "Goodies" to look at. Inside the bag were to samples of diapers, M2B couldn't get over how small the one was so she took it to work to show everyone:)
Jack has been moving around alot more the last few days, mabey he's getting anxious to get out and meet everyone:)
Got to start thinking about getting the crib and change table and a dresser for Jack, so he has a place to put all of those new clothes he'll be getting(I think Karen wants him to wear a Toronto Maple Leafs jersey, and Uncle Paul wants him to wear a Montreal Canadians jersey)
If I have my way it'll be a Star Wars T-Shirt:) hehehe

P2B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home