appleseed

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Surprise Baby Shower


This past sunday Karen(M2B) had a "Surprise" baby shower thrown for her in Toronto. She had a wonderful time visiting with everyone and showing off her big beautiful belly:). I (P2B) just wanted to say thanks to Sandy(G2B) and Sarah(A2B) for putting the whole thing together(I personally thought I was gonna get a few more grays trying to keep it a secret) and also thank you to everyone for all of the wonderful gifts Jack recieved:).Sometime this week I hope to get the dresser and start puting away all of his little sleepers and clothes. Today we are exactly 8 Months pregnant!!! Who would have thunk Eh? Anyways, a quick thought on my wife, she is so strong and wonderful right now, she is actually glowing , I can't put it into words how much I love her and "My Jack".

P2B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home